Not all pages or posts within your Website should have social media shares and likes
This is a quick note about doing some configuration after installing the Tweek Like PlusOne WordPress Plugin. This plugin can be used to add social media likes functionally to your WordPress website.
Some pages/posts should be excluded from displaying these social media shares and likes.
So to exclude them do the following:
- Determine the page number of the pages/posts that need to be excluded.
- To find out the page number of the appropriate page/post, hower over the option inside your WordPress Dashboard to edit that page/post. You see at the bottom of your screen the page number of the page/post.
- This looks like: The domain name followed by “/wp-admin/post.php?post=” followed by the page number followed by “&action=edit”.
- Repeat the above step for each appropriate page/post.
- Enter your WordPress Dashboard -> Settings -> Tweek Like Plusone.
- Then page down to the “Don’t display on Posts/Page” setting.
- Enter in the appropriate page numbers with a comma between each page number eg ‘14,16’.
- Then update.
Job Done. I hope that you find this useful.
Fingers crossed — I hope that the WordPress Plugin Developers for this WordPress Plugin do not change this process now that I have taken the time to document it for you. 🙂 🙂